Friday, June 27, 2008

the man in the mirror


As many of you may know, David Crowder is a genius. I love his lyrics, his style, his brilliance, his love for the Lord and i absolutely love how he is so authentic. Well, if you'll notice the links on the right of the page...they are links to artists, vagrants, our fellow man. People who inspire me daily and who remind me that this world is not as big as we think it is.


the Crowder is one of those artists to whom I refer. You ought to read this comical tale of his wife's encounter with a ridiculously laughable camera-man.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU, Jade, for your sweet comment! You touched a soft spot in me (i.e. misty eyes), because I know you're absolutely right (and so is your chiropracter!). I am just so amazed at little Genevieve's progress... I was surprised at how happy I was at this next "step" in her growth. It's amazing... and I know you know that.

    ReplyDelete