Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sweet Summer

So...as you can see, Nathan and I have consolidated our blogs (farewell xanga) and now have one family blog. We have discussed this at length (and you can see how our society has affected us thus) and decided that we have more to say together than apart and shall share this one bloggy pie. We will post when we feel the need and update our delightful family and friends on the goings on of our fabulous life. You should probably subscribe to us or put us on your google reader so you don't miss out on deep thoughts and other inspiring tid-bits (I've always hated the word tid-bits...it's so juvenile). So there it is.

I am in a frenzy right now. My mind is racing a million miles a minute and I know it's because I am sitting in front of a computer screen in the dark and I've had a busy couple of weeks. I have yet to catch up on rest from our Tour of TEXAS adventure. :) I love Texas...but I do wish we had more than one and a quarter seasons.

Oh to see the leaves change....

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Jade, you and nathan leave us with such a dilema. Corrie and I both have blogs we spend an ample amount of time on because we like them the way that they are. However seeing your prompting to consolidate blogs might spur us to do the same one day.

    John(theportiers.com) & Corrie(web.mac.com/theportiers)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, we are avid bloggers and now feel the need to just do this together, so that family and friends don't have to read both. :)I recommend this for couples.

    ReplyDelete