Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nate's First Blog

So....Jade is mad. She set up this family blog and apparently I have neglected my duties as part of the family in keeping it updated. Of course, I don't hear her telling Wes or Stormy, "You need to blog! People think I am the only one in this family because I am the only one that ever blogs on our family blog!" But, being the leader of the household, I guess I can understand why I take most of the heat.


Not that we use this blog to update each other on what is going on in our lives, but so that our fellow bloggers and nonbloggers/readers are kept up to date on the latest developments in the House of Payne. Since I am typing as thoughts come to me, I am on the verge of wasting my first blog diving into the psychology of why bloggers blog and the pros/cons of blogging and our culture's move towards online socialization and away from real, personal interaction. But....I don't think that is a very good way to attract future readers and since Jade seems to have a regular audience, I'd hate to bore the regulars away. So...on to the real blog.

I want to show you this video of Wesley pretending to eat an icecream cone.

Ever been caught with your tongue out?

Pressing On

1 comment: