Wednesday, October 08, 2008

A Girl!!!

My cousin Ebony is having a girl! She has broken the family curse and is having a little girl. You can't imagine the tears and the joy we are all experiencing. Don't get me wrong, we love our boys and the boys who have become men in our family, but the last girl that was born was many many moons ago. Let's see; there are 4 granddaughters on my mom's side (me included) and there are 12 grandson's. Crazy! There are 4 great-grandson's and one great granddaughter.

Now my beautiful cousin Ebony is having a girl!!!!! I am just so excited. (can you tell?) And the picture here is just one family. Did I mention that this is my mom's side of the family? My dad comes from a family of 5 boys all of whom live all over this crazy world. They spread out.

Crazy kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment