Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Well wouldn't you know


I've been tagged by about 12 people to name 25 random things about me! Ha! So here you go, all you eager readers out there. :)

  1. I love pizza of all kinds. Definitely.
  2. I love the mountains.
  3. I worked at a Camp for four summers and spent many more summers there as a camper and an intern and I cherish those many moments there.
  4. Nathan and I met at that said Camp.
  5. I drop my cell phone nearly 45 times a day. Butter fingers is what my dad calls 'em.
  6. Wesley and I dance together just about every day. We know how to rock.
  7. High contrasted photographs make me smile.
  8. Kix is my favorite cereal.
  9. My love of roses stems from the brothers Grimm .
  10. My brother and I are 2 years and 9 months apart. He is older. But I'm wiser.
  11. Saved by the Bell is my comfort show.
  12. LOST is a show that I love to hate.
  13. I really like to lay in the grass.
  14. Books are my delight. I could turn the pages of book my whole life and die a satisfied and joyful person.
  15. Our dog Stormy is the cutest puppy I've ever seen and I wish I could have a whole herd of border collie puppies.
  16. When I was in 7th grade I found Jesus and have chased him with my whole heart ever since.
  17. I love to browse my favorite stores online.
  18. I re-read "A Ring of Endless Light" by Madeleine L'Engle & "Beauty: A Retelling of the story of Beauty & the Beast" by Robin McKinley about 75 times a year. I have 4 copies of each book around my house somewhere.
  19. Children's books are my favorite books to collect.
  20. Taking walks with my husband and son are a surefire way to calm my spirit in times of frustration. Oh and with Stormy.
  21. My dog catches frisbees and is good at it.
  22. I desperately wish that I could play the piano. Desperately.
  23. I can watch the movies "While You Were Sleeping, You've Got Mail, and Must Love Dogs" over and over and over and over and over.
  24. I got my creative streak from my mom and my love of books from my dad. Though, he is pretty creative himself.
  25. I turn 25 in '09

There you go. :) 25 random things about me.

1 comment:

  1. Saved by the bell is a comfort show of mine too. I DVR tons of episodes and then slowly watch them a little at a time.

    ReplyDelete