Monday, June 15, 2009

don't be alarmed

If you enter our blog page and notice PHOTOBUCKET nonsense all over the place, don;t be alarmed, my pictures will return soon enough. Slight problem with the photobucket server. No need to freak :)

P.S. I have so much going on this week! I have piles of laundry in my living room, a toddler who somehow manages to blow through our house like a little tasmanian devil, and a few photo shoots! Plus all the miscellaneous nonsense in between. Not complaining, but definitely trying to keep up with a little bit of grace.

P.S.S. an example of grace: I was pushing Wesley through Marshall's today in the store cart and Wesley picked up his sippy cup and hurled it 20 feet across the room. Woops! I hurriedly hauled us across the aisles to retrieve our little giraffe printed cup and got the heck out of dodge.

Welcome to my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment