Friday, August 14, 2009

Came to my rescue

We sang this song on Sunday at our church. Needless to say, it moved me. One of those altering moments in your spiritual journey.

I was looking for a song widget to place in here so you could hear it, but this YouTube video will do the song justice enough.
In fact, just close your eyes and absorb the words.


Falling on my knees in worship
Giving all I am to seek Your face
Lord all I am is is Yours

My whole life
I place in Your hands
God of mercy
Humbled I bow down
In your presence at Your throne

I called You answered
And You came to my rescue and I
I wanna be where You are

In my life be lifted high
In our world be lifted high
In our love be lifted high
And You came to my rescue and I
I wanna be where You are

In my life be lifted high
In our world be lifted high
In our love be lifted high

Pray for me as I journey towards greater communion in my life. This song is my prayer for this season I am living in.
As it is, it's 1:30 in the morning and I have got to get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment