Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Fall!!

I love the changing of the seasons. The most unnoticeable change for us South Texans is the change from Spring to Summer....From March to November, it's mostly summer weather with an occasional lull in the heat, but still...ever summer I anticipate the fall change. Putting out pumpkins on my porches, hanging my pumpkin wreathe that I made my first autumn as a married woman, lighting pumpkin spice and sugar cookie flavored candles. So sweet. I also love it when Starbux carried Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Coffee Waves makes pumpkin pie gelato :) Yay! I'm not a coffee drinker, but the holidays is probably the only time I occassionally order a peppermint mocha or pumpkin spice latte. And it's rare that I do order it, but oh the smells of B&N and my favorite coffee shoppes. DELIGHTFUL!

This morning I was awakened to THUNDER and saw lightning dancing behind our bedroom curtains. I love that we are getting some rain!

Have you noticed that I am extremely cheerful for being awake at 7am? ;)
I better run now. I wish my husband could stay home with me today and we could rent movies and order pizza. Maybe tonight we will do that...or make homemade pizza!
Happy First Day of FALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment