Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oh, BOY!!!!!!!

Here is the video that my brother put together really quickly before he jumped on a plane for D.C. He didn't get everyone who was there, but he got a good number of people. Thanks for the great video, bro! It was super fun seeing everyone's predictions. :)



We are so honored that the Lord has chosen us to shephard two little boys. He knows what our family needs and we couldn't be more thankful and excited. Continue to pray for good health for us all and a healthy delivery! November 4th will be here before you know it.

Now I am excited to start planning his space explorer room, praying over a name, and getting out all of Wesley's sweet, precious little baby clothes.

In honor of Baby Boy Dos, I changed the blog background to space :)

We are so blessed by the turn out of the party last night. Over FORTY people were there and we went through nearly 200 slices of pizza. :) I would have ordered a bigger cake, had I known. But a giant shout out to Jamie for bringing cupcakes and ice cream, and Judith for bring cupcakes! Those were all gobbled down and I was lucky to steal one of Jacob's. :) It was a great night. And thank you to my parents who brought the many pizzas to feed the masses. Oh, and I'm sorry about the crazy space blue drink that was served. Haha. Dave said he may have lost a tooth to the sugar. Woops. :) I didn't taste it when I made it. My bad!

My dad leaned over and said "all these people are here just to find out if the baby is a boy or girl????" I think people were a little hot and sweaty (we seriously had one of the hottest days of summer so far) and crammed in our tiny cottage, but it was a blast. And we were overwhelmed with the love and encouragement. And Wesley was a trooper! Running around, playing host. :)
I love my boys!
Thank you , Lord!

7 comments:

  1. Wish we could have been there. Miss you tons! So excited for the arrival of Baby Explorer!!
    Love you bunches,
    H

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should name him " Shepherd". "Shepherd Payne" sounds like a movie star or rock star name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea!! Wish we could have been there :)Look forward to seeing pictures of sweet baby dos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious precious Jadie! Two boys??!! I love it! Heaven knows we need some good boys in this world and you and Nate are blessed to be able to raise two of them! God really does know what he is doing...:) Wish I could have been there, but what a turn out! You are so loved...and for good reason.

    CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on Baby Boy Dos!! I love the reveal party and cake idea...just awesome. Now I want to have a third, just so I can have a reveal party!

    You know, there's a house in my cul de sac that just came on the market...we're hoping a young family with some playmates for the kids wil move in, hint, hint. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and I love the space explorer theme! Finn's been hung up on a pirate room for quite some time with black walls. I'm trying to convince him otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! What a sweet video and what a nice idea. Did you get this idea from the duggars? When I was pregnant and we were playing with the idea to find out or not the sex of the baby about doing something similar if we did find out... it looks like it was fun! and a fun story to tell your little space explorer someday!

    ReplyDelete