Ahh, two days of some serious interior productivity. This rain is making me go a little crazy, but the nesting is helpful in terms of organization. :)
I wish I had taken a snapshot of the radar YESTERDAY. It was truly remarkable to behold.
Yesterday we accomplished:
- Nate saw a football game on tv (which he never gets to do)
- Wesley got to wear his rain boots.
- Nate cleaned out the garage so we can park our car back in it again. (By clean, I mean re-organize)
- Jade painted Spencer's painting for his room
- Wesley painted Nanny and Poppy a painting
- Jade organized some baby things for Dos
- Jade did laundry.....haha yea right
- Jade helped Wesley rebuild his train track
- Nate pulled out the bassinet from the attic (and a few other wee one things)
- Jade baked chocolate chip cookies
- Jade, Nate, and Wesley stared out at the crazy rain.
- Stormy was ignored. (I'm taking any hormones that are fighting me out on her)
- Stormy was played with. (Wesley really loves his dog)
- Jade went through two bins that were in the attic of her childhood toys/stuffed animals.
- Jade got rid of a lot of those things that were in those bins. *sniff
- Jade, Nate, and Wesley stared out at the crazy rain (again)
- Nate and Jade got to hang out with the Novs for dinner and some HEB Plus fun
- Jade had some serious heartburn. (Curse you Five Guys)
- Jade was in bed before Nathan. (rare)
All this happened AFTER church. :)