Monday, September 13, 2010

Jade & Nate Plus Two?

I know I am pregnant with my second son (and completely over the moon at that) but is it so ridiculous of me to desire to raise four daughters also?? Maybe Nate and I can adopt....I seriously am having a hard time imagining six pregnancies. :)

Why four girls?

Because I am in love with this book.....and this movie.

Meg, Jo, Beth, Amy. Simple, lovely names for such extraordinary little women. :)


Laurie: Fellow artists, may I present myself as an actor, a musician, and a loyal and very humble servant of the club.
Jo March: We'll be the judge of that.
Laurie: In token of my gratitude and as a means of promoting communication between adjoining nations, shouting from windows being forbidden, I shall provide a post office in our hedge, to further incourage the bearing of our souls and the telling of our most appalling secrets. I do pledge never to reveal what I recieve in confindence here.
Meg: Well, then. Do take your place Rodrigo.
Jo March: Sir Rodrigo.


Jo March: I find it poor logic to say that because women are good, women should vote. Men do not vote because they are good; they vote because they are male, and women should vote, not because we are angels and men are animals, but because we are human beings and citizens of this country.
Mr. Mayer: You should have been a lawyer, Miss March.
Jo March: I should have been a great many things, Mr. Mayer.


Friedrich: Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine.


Marmee March: Oh, Jo. Jo, you have so many extraordinary gifts; how can you expect to lead an ordinary life? You're ready to go out and - and find a good use for your talent. Tho' I don't know what I shall do without my Jo. Go, and embrace your liberty. And see what wonderful things come of it.


Yes, four girls would be lovely.
But in truth....four boys would be quite adventurous. :)

I'll stick with what God is laying out for me now, and trust His plans for our future brood. After the sleeplessness that we surely will meet in 7 short weeks, the idea of more will probably fly right out of my head. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment