Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Trying not to rant:

I just had one of the most frustrating prenatal check ups to date. I saw a doctor who was not my normal doctor and he was so extremely unpleasant and frustrating, I thought I was going to cry about it. But thankfully, Nate, was available to send me texts to make me laugh (Yes there was a big NO TEXTING sign in the waiting room of this particular office) and I had him and Tawny to vent to after it was done.

I will spare you the details, but I just have to say how thankful I am for my doctor that I see on a normal basis. Her sweetness and her compassion are exactly what I need, and the sarcasm and frustrating nature of this other man was NOT something I needed to be around at such a stressful time.

I've been dealing with some anxiety, mostly at night, and I hate it! I want to claim peace and thanksgiving now, before I let it control my every thought and consume me in a such a powerfully negative fashion.

So pray for me, if you are the praying type, to battle the urge to feel less than worthy, and also pray that I wouldn't fret or stress about any of the physical sides of pregnancy/delivery. It's amazing how quickly we can fall into the trenches of despair and self-pity if we allow ourselves.

The good news is I am hitting 32 weeks and it's countdown!
I have more pleasant things coming you way, pictures, updates and more....

Stay tuned for the cheerful Jade to return. I just need a minute. :)

3 comments:

  1. That doctor was a PUNK! I'm over him. :/

    P.S. You're looking beautiful, preggo mama:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara!!! I love having you in town :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no Jade, that's awful. yes claim peace over your life with restorative sleep! while in the midst of pregnancy it feels like its never going to end but afterwards it seems as though it went by fast, but you already know that :) baby Spencer is totally worth it! you are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete