Saturday, September 11, 2010

We are going to Camp?


A conversation between the Little Adventurer and me:

Wes: I want to go see Nanny and Poppy (my parents)
Me: I know, buddy, you are going to get to play with them tonight!
Wes: Why?
Me: Because Mommy and Daddy are going out on a date!
Wes: Why are you going on a date?
Me: Because it's important for mommy and daddy to spend time together, just us.
Wes: Ohhhhhh. You are going to camp?
Me: Uhh.....
Wes: (big sigh) I can't wait to go to camp.


I need to make Wesley a "Future Zephyr Staffer" t-shirt. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Cute!! I wish I could meet him and Spencer before they are grown up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...like every time you leave you are going to camp. He's so adorable. I have to get some little baby Z tshirts in the store this year! I'm determined. :) Can't wait to see you soon Jadie!

    ReplyDelete