Saturday, November 20, 2010

Home Sweet Home.

So Spencer passed his post op tests! We are so delighted to already be home as I type this.

This afternoon our surgeon came in to check on Spencer and was very pleased by Spencer's superb progress. And truly, from the little baby in pain last night, to the wide-eyed bundle today....well, let's just say this mama is very happy to see the change in him.

We really can't thank you enough or adequately enough for your encouragement and love.
Seriously.

No. Seriously.

Thank you.

And just please continue to pray for our family as we recover. Specifically for rest for us all. And for my own recovery. I am feeling the physical effects from the stress today more than ever. It feels so strange that only three weeks ago I was rolling into an O.R. to deliver Spencer, and just 21 days later, I was kissing Spencer as they wheeled him into an O.R. Wow.

Wesley has been with my mom for the past 4 days and you can understand the emotional stress that he's been under as well, without even fully comprehending it all.

So your continue prayers and affection is most welcome.

I will post pictures soon!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy and relieved that he is okay...but then we knew he would be didn't we? :) I'm still praying for your sweet fam. I know you must be struggling...recovering from having that guy, being in the hospital again with him, keeping up with Wes....you are one busy lil' mama. I love you and I pray that you will have great rest over the holidays. :) Happy Thanksgiving week! <3

    ReplyDelete