Friday, November 26, 2010

Twinkle Lights

It's that beautiful, special time of year.

The twinkle lights are showing themselves on houses and trees.
The smells are sweet as can be.
The paper you see is colorful and shiny.
And there are smiles everywhere you look.

My smile is waning significantly today, though, because it's the perfect day to snuggle with my love and he has to work.
And work in the rainy coldness.

It bums me out and makes me feel almost grinchy :)

We had a delightful Thanksgiving yesterday.
Slept in until 8:30!
Made it to my parents house by 10:30.
Had a lovely lunch with my fun family.
Snoozed and read and lazed around all afternoon with everyone.
Headed to the Angerstein casa for some Payne family fun.
Lots of good food.
Even more fun conversation.
Such a good first Thanksgiving for us as a family of four.

And Spencer is doing marvelously. He is so wonderful to hold.
And Wesley and his imagination....I will always marvel at how well crafted the Lord made us. So unique. So special.

We are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment