Friday, March 04, 2011

Etsy Love

I am in love with Etsy. The people on there are inventive, adorable, and addicting. I am seriously thinking about attempting that upper level of cool and creating an Etsy site where I can sell little jade things like art and prints. I wonder if I would sell anything. :/ I will just have to think on it and pray about it. I don't want to start something unless I am going to follow through 100% and with wedding season about to be upon us, I would rather not get that beautiful silver hair prematurely.

So as I ponder the opening of an Etsy shoppe, I will just continue to browse the seemingly endless number of adorable shoppes and keep dropping hints to my beloved husband about the endless amount of adorable jewelry and trinkets and art that I would enjoy :) wink.

I recently discovered this adorable vintage hot air balloon necklace. I am in love with it. Big boy's room is decorated in an Around the World in 80 Days theme (complete with hot air balloons hanging from the ceiling) and I just about fell off my chair when I saw this.
I think I'm in love :)

AND then I saw this!! And of course, my littlest explorer has his nursery done in SPACE exploration and I am such a huge fan of this rustic locket (I collect lockets, you know...)
Isn't it just the bomb diggity? I love it. Its actually a spherical locket. Totally dig it!!!


:) Ok enough silliness. I'm loving today's wind and sun breaking through the gray skies!
xo jade

No comments:

Post a Comment