Thursday, March 03, 2011

Four Months already??

The littlest explorer is four months old! Monday marked his four month birthday and I had planned on penning a wee bit something about his remarkable recovery and growth since his surgery, but I have been swamped with so much!

My littlest explorer is sleeping great (still gets up for a 6am feeding) eating wonderfully (he is getting nice and plump) and his laughs make everyone around him grin. He loves to be surprised and his big brother is his favorite person. It's adorable and I am so blessed by my sweet boys.

We had a check up with his surgeon on Tuesday and doc said he was perfect. I am continuing to pray for continued healthy growth (for both my boys!) and look forward to seeing baby boy interacting more and more with big brother. It's fabulous and I am in love...

xo jade

No comments:

Post a Comment