- We celebrated Easter with much joy and wind (thank you crazy South Tejas)
- I participated in Art Worship at our church on Easter. It was special and new and I hope it's done again soon. (pics of the art to come)
- The boys got sick (no thanks to you, gnarly wind!)
- The husband worked, worked, worked (busiest weeks ever!)
- I took pictures, after pictures, after pictures (it's that time of year!)
- The boys are still sick (boo!)
- Now Jade is unwell (boo!) Seriously. The mama's should NEVER get sick. ;)
- A cold front blew in from the good ol North and whaddaya know, I'm not well enough to enjoy it! But still, refreshing--not interested in getting back to the 100's next week.
- We saw my wonderful family over the holidays. How I love them and miss them.
- Baby boy has begun to "LUNGE" with all his might. Crawling is not far away!
- Big boy has made me smile and laugh more than ever. Love his joy and humor!
- Began planning my BFF's 26th birthday dinner for this week. Shrimp, here I come!
Monday, May 02, 2011
So things that have happened since last I posted: