1.) sleeping baby 2.) exploring the river
3.) Nine months old 4.) At the bookstore
5.) My new Kelly Moore Camera Bag 6.) I spotted a sea dragon at the beach
7.) My love+me at the beach 8.)My smallest + me in our hallway
9.) Pizza Hut tee 10.) The shirts I ordered from 10againclothing
11.) The Sea Dragon again 12.) Me about to go make friends with it.
Obviously August has arrived and I'm forced to sit here and attempt to recall all that has happened in our little home since I last informed you.
- We had a tropical storm form in the gulf
- We excitedly went to the beach to wait for it
- Said Tropical Storm decided to stand us up
- My brother came for a visit
- Jamie and I have been so busy with weddings and all the good stuff in between
- I took some pictures
- And some more pictures
- We went to the river
- It was sad and dry, but still so beautiful
- Ive only been following my kids around with my iphone and not my real camera (shows how busy I've been with other shoots)
- Nate and I have been enjoying his month off before his classes start again (mba)
- I have so MANY great painting ideas swirling and swishing around in my head, but I have yet to find a moment to paint
- The boys are growing as they should be.
Until I can properly sit here and write all that has been occuring in my head and my heart, I leave you with the above Hipstamatic shots from my iphone :)