Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Versatile Blogger

My sweet friend Sara Hinton (she's a serious newlywed....she had a beautiful June wedding under the setting Texas sun) nominated me for The Versatile Blogger award :) Sara's blog is all about her and her newlywed adventures with her oh-so-dreamy hubby Luke and their adorable little maltipoo Brooklyn (named after her semester living in Brooklyn while she interned for CBS News) Cute, right? I love things like this, so I will happily comply! I thank you, my sweet little newlywed friend. This is gonna be fun!


Here are the rules:
  • Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
  • Tell your readers seven 7 things about yourself.
  • Give this award to up to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
  • Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news.

So 7 Things You May or May Not Know about Me {Jade}


1. I am a HUGE comic book fan. I love to read them. Online, on paper. I love to see them remade into movies. I just can't tell you which one is my favorite. I love them all.



2. I love TOYS. I could spend all day looking at toys. Toy Story is one of my favorite movies because I relate so well to Andy and his appreciation for his toys. I love to play with my sons toys :) I just hope I have a daughter so I can play with girly toys! {yes the below picture is one that I shot of my son's toys}


3. I am obsessed with mountains. Not a big secret. OBSESSED. Oh gimme some Rockies!

4. I prefer a cool color palette. Rich blues, plums, greens.....indigo. Yes. Indigo. I love color. But I love a cool color wheel. Yes, I do.


5. I love stripes. Especially on ribbon.


6. I met my husband at one of my favorite places on the planet. Camp Zephyr. It's a magical place.


7. I have always dreamed of having black hair with purple highlights. Call me wild, I know. It's crazy, but I think I could totally pull it off.

There you have it.

I now tag
Sharla
Kate
Christine
Tara
Aubrey
Amanda

Ok, that's all folks. I'd hollar at more bloggers out there, but I gotta jet! Peace!

xo jade



No comments:

Post a Comment