Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday. Countdown to 30!

Once again I have 20 minutes until the day is over, but I can't forget my daily countdown to tomorrow, my brother's 30th Birthday!! Check out the previous posts to see what they are all about and to celebrate my brother with me :)

Jason, BG, and Ricky circa 2004, Marble Slab


I'm gonna keep is short and sweet tonight since my brother is actually about 20 feet from me laying on the floor of my living room talking to Wesley. This is one of my favorite pictures of BG. Mainly because these three guys are seriously funny and the memories that we made with them in college are very dear to my heart. I don't know how many games of disc golf these guys have played together. Or how many video games BG and Jason have played (and continue to play) with one another. Words with Friends is a hit too, although I think all three of them are cheaters and use that Words with cheaters app or something. Haha.

Anyways, That is my picture for today of my bro. And That wasn't really a story.

Can't win 'em  all. :) Happy Birthday week, brother!

xo, jade

No comments:

Post a Comment