Thursday, October 13, 2011

October

Twice this week it has stormed beautifully and I wasn't able to stay home to enjoy it. Twice.
I don't know about you, but for a girl who loves to cozy it up with husband while a storm is blowing around outside, that's just plain sad news all around.
The storm this morning was a little crazy. It was loud and thunderous, but then it was gone. Wes had a dentist appointment and by the time we left, green balloon in hand, it had blown itself out into the gulf.

I do so love cozy rainy days at home with all my family nestled together on the couch.

Anyone been to any good pumpkin patches lately? I think we're gonna try and make it to one this weekend.

Guess I should make sure my batteries are charged.
I love pumpkins.
And the fall..
and my family.




1 comment: