Thursday, January 19, 2012

Becoming Jade

Pretending we are awesome
I walk into walls
I repeat myself often
I trip over invisible ropes
I stutter
I forget to close the refrigerator door
I eat too much salsa
I repeat myself often
I laugh too loud
I snort in the most unbecoming way
I forget to turn off the water faucet
I read the same books over and over again
I listen to the same songs over and over again
I repeat myself
I watch too many movies
I quote Saved By the Bell too much
I have braces and frizzy hair
Actually BEING awesome
I forget to respond to texts, phone calls, emails
I also eat too many thin mints.
I constantly have something on my shirts
I can't unknot my shoelaces
I lose earrings all the time
I can't grow a plant to save my life
I always misspell sandwhich. Sandwich.
I pretend John and Sherry from younghouselove are my real life bffs
I talk to people in lines at stores (loudly)
I wear mix matched socks


But guess what.

I am still on the road to becoming Jade.

And it's pretty fun.
Especially with this guy to back me up.



awkward and ridiculous and so grateful to be,
jade

2 comments: