Sunday, January 01, 2012

Day One. Go!


 As it's nearing the 11 o'clock hour, I find my little blue house settling into silence and I just breathe it in.

Today was the first day of a brand new year.
I skipped church because I couldn't breathe out of my nose or speak very well.

I still am having a difficult time speaking..or breathing. Bleh. Sinuses.

Tonight we played Scattergories with my brother and Jamie and BG beat me by one lousy point. Though, I think secretly I won. He cheats.




And who could beat a list like this? My T list was quite impressive. How could you NOT allow #5 "Total Eclipse of the <3" as a reason you were late??? And #4 "Telepathy" IS SO a school subject in Professor X's School for Gifted Youngsters. And yes. #9. Surely you will encounter a troll somewhere in a park. They are very social, misunderstood creatures.

Yep. This is my best list yet.

Happy New Year. May it be full of fun and laughter and joy and healthy sinuses.


xo, jade...

1 comment:

  1. Jade! I would LOVE to play Scattergories with you!
    Aaron and I are HUGE HUGE HUGE board game enthusiasts.
    We need to live closer!

    ReplyDelete