Thursday, March 01, 2012

{night}




And so I bid the month of love adieu, and climb into the bed that I share with my beloved and reflect on the past twenty-nine days.

A new month will be upon us with new adventures and new stories to share. And just like that, time keeps sailing on.


The future king and the Throne Warden
Look round and round upon this bare, bleak plain, and see even here, upon a winter's day, how beautiful the shadows are! Alas! It is the nature of their kind to be so. the loveliest things in life, Tom, are but shadows and they come and go, and change, and fade away as rapidly as these! --Charles Dicken


In the depths of winter, I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer! --Albert Camus


Spring has come when you can put your foot on three daisies! --old irish proverb

Goodnight, February. Your hearts and your sparkles and your snow did my soul good.


tucked in, jade...

No comments:

Post a Comment