Wednesday, October 31, 2012

[an unexpected journey]

 
“It was at this point that Bilbo stopped. 
Going on from there was the bravest thing he ever did. 
 The tremendous things that happened afterward 
were as nothing compared to it. 
He fought the real battle in the tunnel alone, 
before he ever saw the vast danger that lay in wait.” 
--JRR Tolkien, The Hobbit



Who else plans on camping out with me to see this? 
....I AM bouncing in my seat EXCITED

I wonder how stupid Bilbo Payne sounds
....my son would probably hate me....
It's better than Frodo, right? 
Stryder, perhaps? 
Elessar is still on my list too.

Legolas...he'd get pantsed, I know it.

sigh.
xo, jnp

2 comments:

  1. How about Peregrin Took or Reuel or Tolkien or Elrond or Eomer??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) i love you Jacks! Elrond Payne :) I like it.

      Delete